You can order your repeat prescription either in store, by calling us on 01827 280837 and using our 24 hour voicemail box, or you can order online at a time convenient for you using our mobile app.
We strongly recommend you request your repeat prescription a minimum of 5 working days before you run out of your medication.
If you have less than 2 days supply, please contact your surgery directly and ask for an urgent prescription to be issued to us.
How To Order Online
- Download our app
- Login to your account, or complete the one-time registration process
- Select the medication you require from your prescription pad
- Select prescription collection (please select this even if you have your medication delivered).
- Optionally enter your prescription cycle for a re-order reminder
- Wait for a notification telling you your order is ready for collection
- If you wish to use the delivery option please contact us first
Please allow at least 5 working days from the time of ordering before collecting your medication from the pharmacy. You will receive an notification from us once we have dispensed your medication.
We offer a 24 hour prescription locker so that you can collect your repeat prescriptions at your convenience. Please see the prescription locker page here for details.
We offer free delivery to the sick and housebound. Prescription delivery is not covered by the NHS so we would ask that you only use this service if you have to, to ensure that those that have no choice are able to.
Important: Although the delivery service is free, if you normally pay the NHS prescription charge, you will be required to pay this to the pharmacy delivery driver. This . To see the latest prescription charges please click here.
We are only able to order your prescription and have no control over whether your doctor issues the prescription or not. If you have ordered an item and it has not been put on your prescription please contact your surgery.
Possible reasons for this include:
- The Doctor may wish to see you for a consultation prior to issuing a repeat for your medication.
- The request may be refused if your are ordering too early.
- You Surgery has printed the prescription (instead of sending it electronically) and has not informed us.
Although we make every effort to get your prescription organised in the time frame we have specified, we are dependent on your doctors surgery issuing us with a prescription. We cannot guarantee that your medication will be ready to collect.
We can dispense repeat dispensing prescriptions (also known as BATCH prescriptions) issued by your doctor. This service is different from a normal repeat prescription as your doctor does not need to be contacted every time you need your medication. Currently this NHS system is a "work in progress" and we do not recommend it. Ordering your prescription when you need it is more reliable.